Ensure Your Booklets, Brochures, and Magazines Stay Together with Specialized Bindery Services in Roseville, Michigan
Saddle stitching is when pieces of paper are folded or nested together and held in place by a set of staples or something similar to ensure the product will not fall apart. More often than not, two staples are standard industry practice. However, depending on the thickness of the product and context in which it will be used, more staples may be required. Saddle stitch booklets and magazines require the product to be a multiple of four, since the pages are printed double sided and folded in half. Page count will vary depending on the thickness of the printing paper.
Gatherall Bindery Offers Metro Detroit Customers Many Different Saddle Stitching Options
If your company only needs a small amount of products finished, Gatherall Bindery offers short run saddle stitching services as opposed to long-run services to make your product a more affordable one. We also offer folded signatures for up to eight pockets and covers, flat forms for up to 30 pockets, 2-up binding, and more. Don’t forget to ask us about our inline wafer seal and inkjetting services if you are interested in mailing out your brochures or booklets.Learn More About What Gatherall Offers
Gatherall Bindery Offers Lots of Versatility When it Comes to Saddle Stitching, Including:
- From 8 page(2 flats) to 128 page (32 flats)
- (All booklets are run as 4 page signatures)
- We have the equipment to do your job –large runs or small!
- Largest Booklet Size: 13 3/4” x 19 1/2” (flat) to 13 3/4” x 9 1/2” (folded)
- Smallest Booklet Size: 5” x 7” (flat) to 5” x 3 1/2” (folded)
- Mailing capabilities
- 8 1/2” x 11” Booklets can be knife-folded inline to 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”!
- Booklets can also be wafer-sealed inline!
What are Some Benefits of Saddle Stitching?
- The most cost effective way to bind a booklet or brochure
- High-quality, professional-looking product
- Optimal for products that need to be shipped
- Extremely versatile method of biding
Contact Gatherall bindery to discover if saddle stitching makes sense for your finished printed product. Our team is here to speak to you on the phone, or if you’d prefer to send us an email, fill out the lead form on our contact page and someone will be in touch with you shortly.Request an Estimate for Saddle Stitching